Wondering what to do with your old, energy-hog refrigerator? Would you like a $50 bill credit? Longmont Power & Communications can help! We are working with Bizzy B’s to make recycling your refrigerator easier than ever.
How it works:
- Schedule your appliance pick-up or drop-off by calling Bizzy B’s Recycling at 720-491-3278.
- If you have scheduled a pick-up, roll the refrigerator outside and plug it into a power source to ensure working condition when it is picked up.
- Fill out the application and include a receipt from Bizzy B’s and a copy of an acceptable form of ID.
- The address on your receipt and utility bill must match.
- Fill out the application and include the completed and signed Affidavit of Lawful Presence in the U.S. above and a copy of an acceptable form of identification.
- No later than 90 days from date shown on your Bizzy B's receipt, mail or bring all materials to Longmont Power & Communications, 1100 S. Sherman Street, Longmont, CO 80501.
- You will receive a one-time $50 bill credit within 2-4 weeks after application is received.
- Applicant must be a City of Longmont electric residential customer.
- Refrigerator or freezer must be recycled directly through Bizzy B's, not a local retailer.
- Customer must own the refrigerator or freezer.
- Limit of two refrigerators or freezer to be recycled per account.
- Refrigerator or freezer must be working (plugged in and cooling).
- Refrigerator or freezer must be between 10 - 30 cubic feet and manufactured on or before 1993.