Find Us On Facebook
- River Cameras Available on City's New Website
When the City of Longmont launched its new website recently, all the flood recovery and awareness information was transferred to the new site.detail
- Building Inspection/Permits Service Delays & Closures September 25-30
The City of Longmont Planning and Development Services Department will be begin launching a software upgrade beginning Thursday, September 25th at noon.detail
- Dog Park Near Airport Road Closed for Maintenance 9/25
The City dog park, Dog Park #2, located at Airport Road and St. Vrain Road will be closed on Thursday, Sept. 25.detail
- Are You Starting a New Business?
If you’re a retailer, manufacturer, wholesaler or contractor, or if you provide professional or charitable services – even if your organization is tax exempt – there are licenses, permits and zoning requirements that might apply to your businessdetail
- Creek Ban Lifted
The Longmont City Manager has cancelled his emergency order banning activity on St. Vrain and Left Hand creeks.detail
- Purpose: Road Closure - Tree Removal / Crane Placement
- Photographs of the Callahans and the Historic House Available Online
The Longmont Museum stores archives of numerous photos online through their online catalog.detail
- Flood Recovery: City and Scouts Work Together to Re-establish Native Plants
City of Longmont Open Space partners with local scout to build shade structure for native plant nursery.detail
- Library: Join Dori Spence for a candid but realistic approach to the Tarot.
Dori Spence, psychic consultant and life coach, will guide participants through a small workshop on the use of the Tarot.detail
- Award-winning Book Author Jeannie Mobley visits the Library!
Be part of the Longmont Library's Book Launch of Jeannie Mobley's newest book....Searching for Silverheels!detail
- St. Vrain Watershed Master Plan Community Workshops
The Saint Vrain Creek Coalition invites Longmont residents to a series of community workshops to be held in mid-September.detail
- Citizens May Submit Written Comments on Ballot Issue
City of Longmont registered electors have until 5 pm Friday, Sept. 19, 2014, to turn in written comments on a ballot issue which will appear on the November 4 special municipal election ballot.detail
- Lane Closures - Asphalt Patching
Location: Main St (Hwy. 287)detail
- Longmont Community Health Network Reception
Reception slated for Wednesday, September 24, 2014detail
- New Leisure Pool Feature Open
Stop by and play on the newly installed play structure in the Leisure Pool at the Longmont Recreation Center, 310 Quail Road.detail
- Library: Colorado’s Wild West!
Jolie Gallagher will discuss the Wild West history of Colorado.detail
- Right Turn Lane / Acceleration Lane Closure - Directional Bore New Xcel 6" gas pipeline
Ken Pratt Blvd.detail
- Soccer Golf Sundays start Sept 14
Nine-holes of play will be available Sundays after 4:30pm, weather permitting.detail
- Check out the Cone Zone Before You Drive
There is a lot of construction happening in Longmont - flood recovery work, street work and broadband construction. Find out your best route by checking out our Cone Zone Map.detail
- Choose ART!
Art in Public Places is seeking community members to sit on the selection panel to choose art for a new project that will be at the Stewart Auditorium (Longmont Museum).detail