Search Activities and Programs
Looking for summer camps? Keyword "smrcamp" below.
Recreation Services builds community through evolving, affordable recreation and leisure opportunities which encourage well being and enhance the quality of life.
- Enjoy the fourth of four Concerts in the Parks Series on Tuesday, July 26 at Dawson Park, 1757 Harvard St, with the sounds of The Delta Sonics, 6:30-8pm.
- Check out our Seasonal Functional Fitness Tips!
- The Summer Recreation Brochure is now available and registration for all summer programs is happening now. The Fall Recreation Brochure will be direct mailed to Longmont households the week of August 1 with registration beginning Tuesday, August 9.
- Recreation Services is proud to take over stewardship of the Sandstone Ranch Visitor Center. Look for exciting offerings coming this Spring and Summer from Recreation Services! Go to Sandstone Ranch page.
- Registration for swimming lessons for the Longmont Recreation Center and Centennial Pool are currently being accepted. A wide variety of days and times are available for individuals ages six months (with a parent) through adult.See what swim class is right for your child.
- We're looking for instructors! Do you have knowledge of a particular subject, skills you would like to share with others, or perhaps a hobby that you would love to talk about? Whatever it might be, we're always in search of new class topics and would love to hear about your class idea. Please call Elizabeth H (303) 651-8394 or email to find out more about teaching a class or classes for Longmont Recreation Services!