Search Activities and Programs
Recreation Services builds community through evolving, affordable recreation and leisure opportunities which encourage well being and enhance the quality of life.
- Check out the new Slackline Fitness Classes offered in 2016 at the St Vrain Memorial Building! Wednesdays for both youth and adults!
- Shoveling Fitness Tip: Check out some tips on keeping your back healthy during the winter shoveling season!
- Izaak Walton is accessible from the north, i.e. via Third Avenue and Sunset Street.
- Recreation Services is proud to take over stewardship of the Sandstone Ranch Visitor Center. Look for exciting offerings coming this Spring and Summer from Recreation Services! Go to Sandstone Ranch page.
- Registration for swimming lessons for the Longmont Recreation Center and Centennial Pool are currently being accepted. A wide variety of days and times are available for individuals ages six months (with a parent) through adult.See what swim class is right for your child.
- We're looking for instructors! Do you have knowledge of a particular subject, skills you would like to share with others, or perhaps a hobby that you would love to talk about? Whatever it might be, we're always in search of new class topics and would love to hear about your class idea. Please call Elizabeth H (303) 651-8394 or email to find out more about teaching a class or classes for Longmont Recreation Services!