Search Activities and Programs
Recreation Services builds community through evolving, affordable recreation and leisure opportunities which encourage well being and enhance the quality of life.
- Holiday Facility Hours:
Wed, Dec 24: Closed at 3pm: Centennial Pool, the Longmont Recreation Center, and the St Vrain Memorial Building. Closed at 4pm: the Longmont Ice Pavilion
Thurs, Dec 25: CLOSED: Centennial Pool, the Longmont Recreation Center, the St Vrain Memorial Building, and the Longmont Ice Pavilion
Wed, Dec 31: Closed at 3pm: Centennial Pool, the Longmont Recreation Center, and the St Vrain Memorial Building. Closed at 4pm: the Longmont Ice Pavilion
Thurs, Jan 1: CLOSED: Centennial Pool, the Longmont Recreation Center, the St Vrain Memorial Building, and the Longmont Ice Pavilion. A special Zumba® Fitness Class will be offered 1-2:30pm at the Longmont Recreation Center on Jan 1: general use of the facility is NOT available during class time.
- Middle School Intramural Soccer registration is being taken through March 4.
- The City of Longmont SilverSneakers® Fitness Program at the Longmont Recreation Center is expanding its facility use pass. SilverSneakers® pass holders are now able to drop-in for facility use at Centennial Pool, 1201 Alpine St, and the St Vrain Memorial Building, 700 Longs Peak Ave! Interested in learning more? Contact Heather at 303-774-4718.
- Izaak Walton is accessible from the north, i.e. via Third Avenue and Sunset Street.
- Recreation Services is proud to take over stewardship of the Sandstone Ranch Visitor Center. Look for exciting offerings coming this Spring and Summer from Recreation Services! Go to Sandstone Ranch page.
- Registration for swimming lessons for the Longmont Recreation Center and Centennial Pool are currently being accepted. A wide variety of days and times are available for individuals ages six months (with a parent) through adult.See what swim class is right for your child.
- We're looking for instructors! Do you have knowledge of a particular subject, skills you would like to share with others, or perhaps a hobby that you would love to talk about? Whatever it might be, we're always in search of new class topics and would love to hear about your class idea. Please call Elizabeth H (303) 651-8394 or email to find out more about teaching a class or classes for Longmont Recreation Services!