Search Activities and Programs
- March Meltdown at the Longmont Ice Pavilion, March 8, Sunday, 2-6pm, features open skate, free ice cream (while supplies last), and the annual painting of the ice mural. Regular fees apply. Public skating will end for the season on Thursday, March 12.
- Teen & Young Adult Job & Career Fair, March 12, Thursday, 3-6pm, at the Boulder County Fairgrounds, 9595 Nelson Rd. Download the informational flier. Questions? Contact 303-651-1510 or visit www.wfbc.org.
- Puck O' The Irish Adult Hockey Tournament. Tournament runs March 13-15, Friday - Sunday. For adult 21 and older. For more information and to register, view online.
- Registration for the Longmont Summer Day Camp and Tween LOCO Summer Camp is currently being accepted online and at the St Vrain Memorial Building. See the Longmont Summer Day Camp webpage for more information.
- Registration for Small Wonders Preschool for the 2015-2016 school year is currently being accepted.
- Middle School Intramural Soccer registration is being taken through March 4.
- The City of Longmont SilverSneakers® Fitness Program at the Longmont Recreation Center is expanding its facility use pass. SilverSneakers® pass holders are now able to drop-in for facility use at Centennial Pool, 1201 Alpine St, and the St Vrain Memorial Building, 700 Longs Peak Ave! Interested in learning more? Contact Heather at 303-774-4718.
- Izaak Walton is accessible from the north, i.e. via Third Avenue and Sunset Street.
- Preferred Player Golf Cards are now for sale at the Longmont Recreation Center! Enjoy up to $400 in savings when you purchase a $39.99 Preferred Player Card valid at the Longmont Golf Courses.
- Recreation Services is proud to take over stewardship of the Sandstone Ranch Visitor Center. Look for exciting offerings coming this Spring and Summer from Recreation Services! Go to Sandstone Ranch page.
- Registration for swimming lessons for the Longmont Recreation Center and Centennial Pool are currently being accepted. A wide variety of days and times are available for individuals ages six months (with a parent) through adult.See what swim class is right for your child.
- We're looking for instructors! Do you have knowledge of a particular subject, skills you would like to share with others, or perhaps a hobby that you would love to talk about? Whatever it might be, we're always in search of new class topics and would love to hear about your class idea. Please call Elizabeth H (303) 651-8394 or email to find out more about teaching a class or classes for Longmont Recreation Services!